Allianz Commercial has today launched its new Print, Publishing and Media proposition to the UK broker market, as it continues to expand its underwriting footprint in the mid-corporate sector.
The latest proposition from Allianz provides a wide range of sector-specific covers and services, specifically designed to meet the needs of the Print, Publishing and Media sector. The new proposition is for customers with a combined property and casualty premium between £5,000 – £100,000, and caters for traditional print and publishing, digital publishing and media marketing.
Key benefits include:
- Property and Casualty covers now packaged with Media Liabilities: Including breach of copyright and confidentiality, infringement of third party rights, and Intellectual Property. Allianz will also pay to defend and settle claims made against the client for libel and slander.
- Refreshed Computer section: Now includes E-Risks, which insures the recreation of computer media files and additional expenditure following accidental or malicious damage such as a virus or hacking incident
- Free cyber consultancy:Policyholders are entitled to a free ten minute telephone consultation on how to strengthen online system security provided by data loss prevention experts, Pentura Ltd
- Free Disaster Recovery Protection:If required, Allianz can source alternative office space, furnished with computer equipment (Macs or PCs), phones and internet connections to local networks, within 48 hours.
In addition to sector-specific cover enhancements and additional services, the Print, Publishing and Media proposition is fully supported by Allianz’s sector experts in underwriting, claims and risk control.
Policyholders will also have access to free additional services, including a 24 hour legal helpline, online risk management service via Risk Director, an Allianz Legal Health Assessment, and a 24 hour business helpline.
This latest proposition is the fifth mid-corporate offering from Allianz, adding to the existing suite of sector-specific propositions which already includes: Wholesale and Retail, General Manufacturing, Metalworking and Precision Engineering, and Professional Services.
Neil Clutterbuck, director, underwriting & technical, Allianz Commercial, commented: “The publishing industry is currently in the midst of a major technological shift, which is presenting businesses with new risk exposures and challenges.
“Traditional print and publishing remains a key area for us, but as we continue to see a growth in hybrid media companies, I believe there has never been a greater need to provide a flexible proposition which can be tailored to meet such unique risks.”
He added: “Our new Print, Publishing and Media proposition enables customers to package a tailored policy which suits their business, giving them the peace of mind that they are fully protected with all their insurance needs under one policy.”
Notes to Editors
- Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, the largest property and casualty insurer worldwide. Around 83 million private and corporate customers rely on Allianz's knowledge, global reach, capital strength and solidity to help them make the most of financial opportunities and to avoid and safeguard themselves against risks.
- This press release is for intermediary use only.
- A photograph of Neil Clutterbuck is available to download below.
Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, the largest property and casualty insurer worldwide.
Around 85 million private and corporate customers rely on Allianz's knowledge, global reach, capital strength and solidity to help them make the most of financial opportunities and to avoid and safeguard themselves against risks. In 2014, over 147,000 employees in more than 70 countries achieved total revenues of approximately 122.3bn euros.