Allianz Retail has launched a new-look eBroker website; an online resource for brokers that provides key product details and online documentation, as well as access to a bespoke business information centre.
The new and improved website allows brokers to:
- access detailed information on Allianz Retail’s entire product range
- download and order all documentation and then receive immediate confirmation of orders via email
- use a ‘quick links’ section which will take them straight to the most visited areas of the site
- use Allianz Retail’s Business Information Centre, which provides free sales and marketing information to boost business performance
Adam Marshall, head of broker sales & distribution for Allianz Retail, comments: "Our aim is to continously work with our broker partners to share our knowledge and provide them with the support they need.
“The changes we have made will allow us to provide brokers with even faster and easier access to product information and documentation, and we also provide practical tips on how to improve business performance.”
He adds: “The eBroker refresh demonstrates Allianz Retail's desire to increase the range of value-added services we offer and we are confident that the updated website will provide a better overall user experience for our customers."
1. Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, one of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide and the largest property and casualty insurer in the world. With approximately 142,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves approximately 78 million customers in more than 70 countries.
The mission of Allianz Insurance is to be the outstanding competitor in our chosen markets by delivering products and services that our clients recommend, being a great company to work for and achieving the best combination of profit and growth.
2. Allianz Retail provides a wide range of personal lines products distributed through brokers, retailers, affinity partners, veterinary practices and direct marketing. For more information please visit www.allianzretail.co.uk.