Allianz Retail has launched Broker Assist, a new portal which provides brokers with the knowledge and tools they need to promote their business.
The online resource will give Allianz brokers a wide variety of advisory documents, tuition and campaign tools which have been designed to help them attract new customers.
Brokers will have access to a wide range of benefits such as:
- Learning and Development - Access to tuition and training documents to help achieve CII qualifications
- Publicity – Tools to plan effective PR, direct mail and advertising campaigns, as well as advice on exhibitions and events
- Marketing – Articles and briefings providing expertise in areas such as branding, social media, design and research
- Checklists – Practical ‘how to’ lists on a variety of important sales and marketing topics, from ‘press release writing’ to ‘preparing a sales pitch’
- Selling – Downloadable information covering key issues such as negotiations, presentations and management techniques.
Caroline Poppleton, broker sales manager for Allianz Retail, comments: “The launch of Broker Assist demonstrates our commitment to continuously work in partnership with our brokers and our desire to increase the range of value-added services we offer.
“By sharing our knowledge and tools, we can support brokers who want to strengthen their business and attract new customers.”
Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, the largest property and casualty insurer worldwide.