Allianz Commercial has re-launched its award-winning online risk management service, Risk Director, with a range of improved features.
First launched in 2007, Risk Director is a free online risk management service which provides practical tools, guidance and support for Allianz Commercial policyholders and brokers in a central online location. The improved features include:
- a clearer, modern layout
- online access to view and manage Risk Improvements
- improved processing speed
- an enhanced motor section
- a health and safety toolkit
- improved definitions and introductions to products and services
- over 300 refreshed risk management documents.
Stuart Daws, manager risk control, Allianz Commercial commented: “We have some of the best technical capabilities in the market and want to share that expertise with our brokers and customers.”
“Risk Director demonstrates our commitment to providing a seamless risk management solution, and a desire to increase the range of value-added services we offer our customers. The refreshed website now provides a better overall user experience for internal and external users.”
For effective risk management advice, please visit www.riskdirector.co.uk
- Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, the largest property and casualty insurer worldwide.
- Allianz Commercial is one of the largest providers of commercial insurance in theUKwith a full range of products for sole traders’ right up to large commercial organisations. The business is distributed principally through intermediaries.
- Risk Director won the award for Risk Management Initiative of the year at the Insurance Times Awards.